Ice Machine Bacteria Oxidation
IMSB Ice Machine Sanitizer Commercial ice machines are prone to microbial contamination, and if not cleaned and sanitized well and regularly can cause the spread of harmful germs to customers, patrons and employees. Microbial growth in ice machines is a common problem and can cause a biofilm or slime buildup. Pathogens that have been found in contaminated ice include Listeria, Salmonella, E.Coli, and B. Cereus. The RGF IMSB is your ideal solution to keep ice machine heads and bins sanitized and reduce the risk of microbial contamination.
The IMSB utilizes RGF’s patented PHI-cell® technology to produce an advanced oxidation plasma consisting of hydro-peroxides, super oxide ions, and hydroxide ions, which are pumped into the ice machine bin and head. This process is all natural and chemical free to provide you with a 24/7/365 sanitation. The wall-mounted system is low maintenance, completely automated, and can be used with most ice machines in the industry.
Features and Benefits
- 1) Eliminate mold, yeast, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants in ice machine heads and bins
- 2) Extend the life of your ice machine
- 3) Reduce cleaning time by keeping biofilm growth in check
- 4) Reduce liability concerns
- 5) Protect and improve your brand image and reputation
- 6) Improve sanitary inspection score