Parking Garage Canopy Light Comparison
|Lumen Efficiency||135LM/W||80LM/W, 100LM/W|
|CRI||CRI > 80||CRI > 70|
|Sensor||Integrated Motion Sensor||External Daylight Sensor|
|Size||34.5cm x 34.5cm x 18.5cm||35cm x 35cm x 27cm|
|Certificate||UL CUL DLC 4.2 Premium||UL CUL DLC 4.0 Standard|
Betop Garage Canopy Benefits
- 1) Housing: Betop LED LIGHT is beautifully designed and all parts are white color.
- 2) Weight: Comparison against the market square canopy LED, Betop garage canopy size is smaller, which means it will cost freight less to ship.
- 3) Motion sensor is integrated so it takes up less space and save additionally on freight cost compare with other external sensor parking canopy.
- 4) Fixture protection class: most square canopy are IP54, Betop garage canopy are IP65 waterproof. Please check the waterproof test report as attach.
- 5) Lumen efficiency: square garage canopy is 80~100LM/W with DLC standard, Betop is 135LM/W with DLC premium
- 6) Low UGR (Unified Glare Rating) : Betop Fresnel PC lens has lower UGR, reducing eye strain when people park the car in parking garage.
- 7) Lumen Nichia chip 135LM/W, DIMMABLE, UL CUL DLC 4.2 premium. The 40W and 60W are the same size difference is the chips quantity.
- 8) Please see Photo-metric (DIALUX) study attached.
Should you have any questions or wish a quote and photo metric study of you garage contact me either by email or phone.View Dialux Study
Why Choose Betop?
View Photometry & Chromaticity