*HOW IT WORKS
The inventors in our research and development department are constantly studying the environment and the science behind naturally occurring processes. The adage that sunlight is a great disinfectant is true in several ways: its ability to create hydrogen peroxide and release it into the air, and the UV properties of sunlight help eliminate microorganisms outside. So, the question arose as to how we could replicate and enhance these naturally occurring air purification processes in an indoor environment. This is how the PHI-PKG® Commercial Air Purification System was born. It is powered by RGF’s proprietary PHI-CELL® technology, which combine a UVC light on an advanced catalyst to create low concentrations of gaseous hydrogen peroxide in the air that disperses throughout your space. As Mother Nature’s chosen sanitizer, hydrogen peroxide is incredibly effective at reducing viruses, bacteria, mold spores, odors, volatile organic compounds and other microbes in the air and on surfaces in your home.
*WHY IT MATTERS
The indoor air quality in your home or office can be five times more polluted than the outdoor air, primarily because indoor air is not properly sanitized. There are added contaminants that are simply not filtered out of the air or removed from surfaces, but instead accumulate again over time. This happens because bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and other toxins are too small to be stopped by traditional air filters, and some can even pass through a HEPA filter.
So, since you spend up to 90% of your time indoors, it’s important to consider the impact these pollutants can have on your long-term health. When you install a PHI-PKG®, you will notice the difference in the quality and freshness of the air you breathe and wonder why you did not take this simple measure sooner.
*FEATURES & BENEFITS
With PHI-PKG® you can protect your family and help protect the environment at the same time.
The PHI-PKG® active air purification solution disperses airborne gaseous hydrogen peroxide throughout your air conditioning system and into the building, reducing viruses, bacteria, mold spores and odors at the source.
It operates silently and continuously, so once it’s installed, the only thing you’ll notice is how fresh your workplace smells – and how comforting it is to help protect everyone around you.
- Installation is quick and easy
- One of the least expensive components of an air conditioning system, but one that can have one of the biggest impacts on your air quality.
- Active technology reduces viruses, bacteria, mold spores and odors right at the source to give you the freshest air possible.
- Can be easily integrated into any existing air conditioning duct system.
- Reduces common odors associated with any workplace.
- Silent, continuous operation so you only notice how fresh your space is.
The PHI-PKG® Commercial Air Purification System can be installed anywhere there is a ducted HVAC system. It is suitable for commercial HVAC applications.
- Reducing Odors – If your workplace smells like chemicals, food or mold, our system is designed to reduce those odors.
- Help prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses – Everyone is more careful about viruses and bacteria today. Clean the air in your workplace with our revolutionary system. PHI-PKG® reduces the spread of pathogens in the air throughout your workplace.
- Toxins and Pollutants – With the multitude of pollutants that can spread throughout your indoor air, you need an active process to combat them. PHI-PKG® is designed to reduce these pollutants from the air we breathe every day.
- Office and Workplace Applications – Offices, hospitals, schools, fitness centers, assisted living facilities, warehouses, restaurants, and other places where large numbers of people congregate use our system to clean the indoor air for their employees and guests. Studies have shown that better air quality reduces absenteeism from work due to illness. They have also been linked to higher productivity.